[Mailman-Users] A problem with "Your new mailing list" emails

Jim Tittsler jwt at onjapan.net
Sat Jul 9 03:52:14 CEST 2005

On Jul 9, 2005, at 00:49, Richard Hobbs wrote:

> I have noticed another small problem with the "Your new mailing list"
> emails, and the web page it redirects you to after creation of a
> list... The
> URL's are missing a slash:

>     http://mail.domain/cgi-bin/mailmanadmin/test

Does your DEFAULT_URL_PATTERN end in a '/'?  (It is set by default in
Defaults.py, and may be over-ridden in your mm_cfg.py.)
DEFAULT_URL_PATTERN = 'http://%s/mailman/' is typical, but some
packagers include cgi-bin in the path/URL.

Is the deprecated variable DEFAULT_URL = None?  (At least some
packagers set it to something else.)

--
Jim Tittsler     http://www.OnJapan.net/      GPG: 0x01159DB6
Python Starship  http://Starship.Python.net/crew/jwt/