[Mailman-Users] pipermail

Jean-Philippe GIOLA jean-philippe.giola at st.com
Tue Jul 12 11:29:42 CEST 2005

Brad Knowles wrote:

> At 10:10 AM +0200 2005-07-12, Jean-Philippe GIOLA wrote:
>
>>  Is it possible to use pipermail as public or private external
>> archiver ?
>>  If it is, how ?
>

>     The current version of Pipermail is fully integrated into
> Mailman.  You can't use it as an external archiver, because it is the
> de-facto standard internal archiver.

I know that it is fully integrated into Mailman...
But I want to use the pipermail's python scripts for external archiver
like : PUBLIC_EXTERNAL_ARCHIVER = 'path_to_pipermail_script'
It is possible to use external script like hypermail or monhrac, so i
think it can be possible to use in the same way pipermail script of mailman

--
Cordialement,
Jean-Philippe Giola - 6577