[Mailman-Users] Mailman options on Exchange

Carl Zwanzig cpz at tuunq.com
Tue Jul 12 18:25:11 CEST 2005

In a flurry of recycled electrons, Bruce N. Audie wrote:

> My Linux box is being decommissioned. We are firing up an Exchange server.
> Is there an option that will provide me with all of the same Mailman
> features?

FreeBSD/postfix/mailman.

If you're looking for a ms-exchange option that provides the same functionality
as mailman, I think you're going to be looking for a long time.

Rant: Why is it that normally sane companies feel the need to replacing
something that works and is easy & cheap to maintain with something that
while it usually works, is hard to maintain once it breaks (which it will),
and costs a metric bundle for licenses?

z!