[Mailman-Users] nested lists?

Duane Winner dwinner-lists at att.net
Wed Jul 20 17:58:41 CEST 2005

Hello,

I have created an announcment mailing list so I can send announcements
to all of my clients member's emails  (several dozen).

I already have 12 unique mailing lists created for each organization of
which these clients are members. These are discussion mailing lists.

Is there a way I can incorporate the existing discussion mailing list
memberships into my new announce list, so that I don't have to replicate
adding the members, and also so I don't have to remember in the future
to add a new member to both their respective discussion list as well as
the announcement list?

Thanks,
DW