[Mailman-Users] Low level bug: (solved)

Forrest Aldrich forrie at forrie.com
Tue Jul 26 05:54:22 CEST 2005

Thanks to everyone that responded privately via email.

The problem was an obscure typo in mm_cfg.py.   Missing single quotes,
basically.  It's "obscure" because it wasn't very obvious... and I
looked over everything with a fine-toothed comb, including our proxy and
httpd setup!

It seems to me that Mailman could probably provide better debugging
output in this scenario.   I don't know Python, but at the point where
the mm_cfg.py file is parsed, any syntactical errors could be reported
then.   ?

Has anyone been bitten by this before?

_F