[Mailman-Users] Help with Virtual Mailman

Tiago Cruz tiagocruz at forumgdh.net
Thu Jul 28 04:08:42 CEST 2005

Hi Vince!
Thanks by your reply!

Vince Van De Coevering escreveu:
> I know this link isn't to a FreeBSD implementation but
> It's a very good how-to for making Mailman, virtual domains,
> And postfix all work together...
>
> Virtual Mailhosting System with Postfix Guide
> http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/virt-mail-howto.xml

Well, its a very good documentation! But google have show me before I
write to this list... another excelent documentation is this:

http://www.list.org/mailman-install/postfix-virtual.html

> The guide covers the interaction between several components
> of a mail system including how to use Mailman with virtual
> Domains.

Yes, I follow as in FreeBSD without trobleshooting :)

But I still without understood the file virtual-mailman...
You can show a real example? Maybe will be more easy to I...

See my aliases:

[root at JABBA:/usr/local/mailman/data]# postconf | grep aliases
alias_database = hash:/etc/aliases
alias_maps = hash:/usr/local/mailman/data/aliases,
mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-aliases.cf
newaliases_path = /usr/local/bin/newaliases
virtual_alias_maps = hash:/usr/local/mailman/data/aliases,
mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql_virtual_alias_maps.cf

Thanks a lot!
Brazilian Regards