[Mailman-Users] Mailman Cron Jobs on Tiger OSX Server Solved

David Scribner BIConsulting at blackiris.com
Sun Jul 31 17:01:27 CEST 2005

I want to thank everyone that has helped with this problem.

What i discovered is that if you UPGRADE to Tiger Server from a
Panther Server install the Mailman Cron jobs don't get enabled or
run.  However, if you install a clean fresh version of Tiger Server
and set-up Mailman from scratch the Cron Jobs are enabled and happen
as they are supposed to.

Luckily, in my case i was able to do a clean install of Tiger Server
and everything is running fine now.  And it had the added benefit
that I was able to clean out some other things from the previous
Panther install.

I just wanted to pass along this note in case someone runs into this
same problem.

Again, Thanks

David Scribner
BI Consulting