[Mailman-Users] Need assistance trouble shooting problem after moving Mailman from one box to another

Thomas Waters waterstc+ at pitt.edu
Wed Jun 22 23:43:43 CEST 2005

Thanks to everyone who has emailed me with assistance so far.  I have
some follow up questions:

Following FAQ 3.1.4, I ran check perms.  I see a print out of perms.
does this command just tell you what they should be; does it fix them?

As per Aliases, the FAQ  is confusing to me, but may be the cause of
my problems.  I do not understand how to tell if postfix is
recognizing the ~mailman/data/aliases file.

How do I rebuild the aliases.db file?

Thanks,