[Mailman-Users] assistance

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Sat Jun 25 20:57:21 CEST 2005

Jean Touma wrote:

>I am running Mailman 2.1.5p1 on my site and it is working fine but I need to send the messages to a personalized email address and not a bulk email address which is the listname at thehostingerver of my list my list name is: emaillist my hosting server is mydomain.com so all my messages go to emaillist at mydomain.com I don't want that I want all emails go to user1 at domain1 user2 at domain2 etc... I know how to personalize a header and a footer but how can I personalize the email address?

If you have sufficient access to the Mailman installation, put

OWNERS_CAN_ENABLE_PERSONALIZATION = Yes

in mm_cfg.py and restart Mailman. If you're already personalizing
headers and/or footers, then this is already enabled.

To personalize the e-mail address, go to the list's Non-digest options
page and set 'personalize' to 'Full Personalization'.