[Mailman-Users] reject explanation send to owners ?

Christophe Meessen christophe at meessen.net
Mon Jun 27 09:10:14 CEST 2005

Hello,

we have a list currently managed by two moderators. We use moderation
and some time we reject mails and provide a specific explanation.
The ennoying feature in our current configuration is that the other
moderator does not know the explanation given unless the moderator send
by hand an explicit message to the other moderator to explain what he did.

There is an option to send mail to owner, but this function won't send
the explanation sent back to the original sender. Is it possible that
the reject message is sent also to the owners so that they can see the
explanation given ?