[Mailman-Users] Spanish version option page

Aaron Crosman ACrosman at afsc.org
Thu Mar 3 20:45:32 CET 2005

I'm running Mailman 2.1.4 on SuSE 9.1, using the SuSE package.  I have one user using the Spanish language version of Mailman.  Almost everything is setup, however today we noticed that the user options page of the Spanish language version is not working properly at all (everything is fine if you look at the English lists).

It looks like the raw Python code is being displayed, instead of processed by the server.  For example the page starts:
 Está suscrito a la lista con la dirección {'WidgetArray': , 'Errors': , 'PasswordBox': , 'DELIVERED_BY': 'mailman.jpg', 'DefinitionList': , 'Strikeout': , 'options_page': , 'message': '', 'Document': , 'QuotedContainer': , 'replacements': {'': '

Has anyone else run into a similar problem?  If someone else running SuSE's package could check to see if they have similar problems it would be very helpful.  I'm open to the idea that at some point I may have damaged the source code (they noticed several typos in the past that I fixed, although none on the user options, to my knowledge this is the first use of the page), but before I replace it I thought I would check to see if others have a similar problem.

Is it likely that I could download the 2.1.4 options page from the CVS tree and just swap it in?  If so what file would I be going after?

Thanks for any help.
Aaron