[Mailman-Users] listowners.org

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Thu Mar 3 20:54:39 CET 2005

At 6:27 AM -0600 2005-03-03, Willie McKemie wrote:

>  Listowners.org has been down (to my knowledge) for several days.

	It's been down a lot longer than that.  See
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq01.025.htp>.

>                                                             Since
>  I need some help with a hosted mailman problem, should I wait for
>  listowners.org to become available again or should I join the
>  developer's list?

	I wouldn't recommend waiting on listowner.org.

>  The problem? Extracting subscribers lists.

	I presume that the problem can't be resolved with list_members
and the other commands at
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.009.htp>?

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755