[Mailman-Users] Making Web UI Valid XHTML

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at sympatico.ca
Sat Mar 5 18:38:28 CET 2005

I am trying to make the web UI for MM 2.1.5 valid XHTML.

I have got some of it completed already (just the listinfo page at
the moment), and I would like to let the rest of you have a look at
it, critique it....

However, since I'm fairly new to Linux and creating diff files, I'm
not sure how to make the patch file to upload to Sourceforge. I have
read the man pages, but there seems to be quite a few different
commandline switches, I don't know which ones to use.

In that respect I have 2 questions:

1) Can anyone give me some quick pointers on how to make it, so that
it's a standard patch file, if such a thing exists.

2) Would I be better off working with 2.1.5 or 2.1.6 source? I know
that the 2.1.6 is still in late beta.

Thanks for any help or pointers.

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at sympatico.ca
Never let a computer see you hurry.