[Mailman-Users] Mailman High Availability Configuration and Scalability

Forrest Aldrich forrie at forrie.com
Tue Mar 8 23:36:12 CET 2005

I'm doing some research on deploying Mailman in a high availability
configuration, covering scalability configuration, hardware/software
enhancement, etc.

Does Mailman provide an API that may enable hooks into/from other
applications.

I did some cursory searching on the net and didn't really find any
substantial information.

I'd like to get some ideas/feedback from those on this list that have
deployed Mailman (current version assumed) and about your setup,
experiences, suggestions, etc.

Thanks in advance.