[Mailman-Users] Setting up mailman website

Timothy Horie tak at thorie.com
Fri Mar 11 19:53:38 CET 2005

I tried http://www.thorie.com/mailman/admin
And got a 404 error
I think that for some reason, apache or the cgi user id isn't able to
access /home/tak/mailman/cgi-bin
Do I need to change the permissions for /home/tak or /home/mailman?
I vaguely remember a problem I had before where apache wouldn't let me
have aliases to any location outside of /var/www because of security
reasons. I don't really remember what that was about.

Any of you guys use Apache know?