[Mailman-Users] Getting Mailman to work

Olson, Gary golson at eicc.edu
Fri Mar 18 18:41:54 CET 2005

 Yes, it was a Postfix config problem.  I needed to change the
mynetworks (needed both localhost and the ip of server), myorigin,
mydestination, mydomain, and myhostname variables in the main.cf file
for Postfix.  Part of the problem was also with the DNS MX for the
server.  Changing these variables was not mentioned in the
Readme.Postfix file that is included with a Mailman install.  I don't
know if this problem was unique to my situation or if this is a common
problem.

Gary