[Mailman-Users] loss of messages with text attachment

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Fri Mar 18 18:56:32 CET 2005

Richelle Jean wrote:

> From the references you are giving, I conclude that it is only in the
>"Content filtering" section that there are settings for how attachments
>are handled.

Basically, yes.

There are mm_cfg.py settings for ARCHIVE_SCRUBBER and
ARCHIVE_HTML_SANITIZER which allow an alternative "scrubber" for the
archives and control how HTML parts are handled in the archives, but
the only settings that affect how attachments are handled in messages
delivered to the list are the content filtering setting.