[Mailman-Users] Moderator ability to manager users

Peter McCarroll peter at mccarroll.org
Thu Mar 24 18:25:53 CET 2005

I have a number of Mailman lists on my server.  I want to retain control
of the list configuration settings centrally (and not give out the
administrator password to others), but allow each list "owner" to moderate
and manage the subscriptions.  Mailman does not seem to allow for the
moderator to manage subscriptions, or for the subscription manager to not
be allowed to change the list configuration.  Any suggestions on how this
can be achieved?