[Mailman-Users] help! mailman not working with virtual servers

Terry Allen hmag at ozemail.com.au
Sat Mar 26 05:04:41 CET 2005

>I am trying to move my heretofore working mailman installation from
>one server (FreeBSD/Sendmail) to another (RedHat/Exim). I can access
>my lists at my main url, but I get "Page not found" on the domains I
>host. The error  log says "premature end of script headers". None
>of the lists have colliding names. Mailman is critical to my
>clients. I have been through the faq, the archives and the
>documentation. I've tried everything I could find that seemed
>applicable. help! Moving servers is bad enough without this crap!
>
>Lynn
Hi again,
	If the error is 'premature end of script headers', I would
hazard a guess that the CGI is not being interpreted by the server
correctly for Mailman, or it is being interpreted as a binary file
rather than a text file for execution.
	I'd have a look at the mailman installation on the new server
for cgi execution firstly
--

	Bye for now, Terry Allen
hEARd

Postal Address:
	hEARd, 26B Glenning Rd,	Glenning Valley, NSW 2261, Australia
Internet -
	WWW: http://heard.com.au http://itavservices.com
EMAIL: hmag at ozemail.com.au
Phone: Australia - 02 4388 1400 / International - + 61 2 43881400
Mobile: Australia - 04 28881400 / International - 61 4 28881400