[Mailman-Users] MM within virtual hosting environment

Aras avn at arunas.org
Sat Mar 26 20:59:23 CET 2005

 Hello,

 I know this kind of questions were posted here quite often (yes, I've
done my homework <grin>). I have searched FAQ and archives, however,
haven't found anything similar to my problem. The closest was FAQ
answer: 4.47. Virtual domain hosting with Mailman? - not for me,
however...      :(

 I started a mailing list within virtual VPS environment with several
domains hosted. Now, a strange thing is happening. Mailing list
headers are showing something like the following:

quote
=====

unquote
=======

 Please note TWO domain names involved here. Why is that and how this
could be avoided i.e. - how to change DOMAIN-2 to DOMAIN-1 in the
headers?

 Thank you!

 Aras.