[Mailman-Users] Membership lists

Martin Dennett md69 at md69.co.uk
Mon Mar 28 23:08:12 CEST 2005

I'm familiar with the "who <password>" facility to retrieve the
membership listing, but is there a way I can receive this info with the
individual settings for each subscriber? I'm particularly interested in
members who have their mail delivery disabled, as I want to change them
all to subscribe to the topic that I've set up specificially to be able
to contact them all.

Is there a way to force everybody to subscribe to a topic when they
first join the list, as this could save a lot of time in the future?

Regards

Martin Dennett