[Mailman-Users] Mail not delivered to one of many lists

Amardeo Sarma sarma at gwup.org
Mon May 2 19:56:51 CEST 2005

Hi,

there is a problem that never happened on our lists so far. Mails to a
particular list are not delivered and seem to be queued under:

  ~/mailman/qfiles/shunt

Just one list is affected, all others are not. I moved all files under
~/mailman/qfiles/shunt to a temporary directory, but that did not help.
New test messages to the list again get stuck in that (same) directory.
Mails to other lists do not appear there.

I am running 2.1.1 using FreeBSD 4.7 with Mailman installed as a port,
and sendmail.

Is there a way to remove the block that apparently is blocking one of
many lists only?

Amardeo Sarma
--
Amardeo Sarma