[Mailman-Users] change digest/non-digest frequency

Morgan R. Tamplin (test account) morgan at maggiescentres.org
Thu May 12 17:54:37 CEST 2005

Hello,
I'm setting up Mailman on a new XServe.  There are a few things I
haven't found in the documentation:

-Is it possible (and how would I) change the frequency of digest and
non-digest mail delivery?
     For example, it would be handy to be able to set a list to send
a digest of all
         unsent mail at the same time each week on a Friday.
         (Allow the boss to keep up to date with mail to a list
without causing frequent interruptions.)

     It would also be useful for Mailman to queue non-digest mail on
a daily basis and send it out between
         12 and 2pm.  (Using mailman as interface to help desk with
limited hours).

I'm pretty familiar with *nix, but new to specific system admin
tasks.  My apologies if this was easily found elsewhere!

Cheers,
Morgan

--
Maggie's Centres - building a life beyond cancer

Look out for our new London event - The Maggie's Metro Life Hike,
Friday 16th Sept
2005 - walk 17 miles overground, overnight around the route of the
Tube's
Circle Line - call 0207 385 1059 for details

Or would you like to go to Machu Picchu, Namibia or the Sahara with
Maggie's? Or run in The Great North Run, The Loch Ness Marathon, The
Edinburgh Marathon, The London Triathlon or the London Marathon? Call
0141
330 3368 for more info.