[Mailman-Users] User-focused list mgmt.

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Fri May 13 22:09:00 CEST 2005

At 3:46 PM -0400 2005-05-13, postal worker wrote:

>  I've been asked for the opposite: You go to the management page,
>  specify the user name, and see every list that USER is {not}
>  subscribed to. You can then add/remove lists from the user's
>  portfolio.

	Once a given user is subscribed to one or more lists, they can go
to a page which shows all their subscriptions for that address.  They
have a variety of settings that they can change, either on a per-list
basis or globally across each least they're subscribed to.  Each
e-mail address will be considered separate, but at least the user can
get a user-oriented view.

	If you know what you're doing as an admin, you can go to the same
user-oriented page and log in with your site admin password -- I
don't think a normal list admin password will work.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755