[Mailman-Users] Mailman Bug?/no Admin level web access

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Tue May 17 00:37:04 CEST 2005

>Elissa wrote:

<snip>

>>I'm using my aol address to make sure I get my mail.

Well, that doesn't work. My reply to you was bounced by AOL because

    *  554 HVU:B1
      http://postmaster.info.aol.com/errors/554hvub1.html

    EXPLANATION:

    There is at least one URL in your email that is generating
substantial complaints from AOL members.

Since the only URL in my message to you was a pointer to another thread
in the lists archives, I suppose I can only hint at it. Go to the
archives for the mailman-users list by constructing a URL with host
name mail.python.org and the remainder =
/pipermail/mailman-users/2005-May/044739.html.

There you'll find my previous reply with another archive pointer. Also
see Jim Tittsler's response in this thread.