[Mailman-Users] SOLVED Re: mp3 attachment

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Tue May 17 07:11:07 CEST 2005

John Fleming wrote:

>Another very weird thing is the the limited headers on the mail that was
>successfully delivered with the attachment to the list:
>
>Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 21:29:30 -0500
>
>Any comments about the Content Type?

The top level Content-Type: multipart/mixed is exactly what it should
be for a message with any kind of attachment. That's why if you're
filtering, you need multipart/mixed in mime_pass_types as well as
audio/mpeg or whatever since the audio/mpeg is a sub part of a
multipart/mixed part.

>And I'm missing my usual headers from
>ClamAV and SpamAssassin for this mail only!  Oh well, this is getting a
>little disjointed (my fault).  I'll report back if and when things clarify a
>little.  - John

Maybe the message came to you via some other route?