[Mailman-Users] Mailman Bug?/no Admin level web access

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Tue May 17 19:23:47 CEST 2005

On Tue, 2005-05-17 at 13:02 -0400, ewstahl at aol.com wrote:
> May 10th was the day I put in the new hard drive after the old one
> died. So basically I did a clean install.  I had set up the domain/host
> stuff on the old drive so all I did was reinstall. I only have one
> domain/host name, and SELinux is on, but not on the snmpd daemon.

How did you reinstall? This is important to determine if the security
labels were applied.

SELinux's control of smtpd is not relevant, its the httpd (e.g. apache)
policy that probably affecting you. (I assume when you say the admin
interface is not working you mean web access to it).

Did you look for avc messages in /var/log/messages?
Did you look at /var/log/audit/audit.log? (may not be present)

--
John Dennis <jdennis at redhat.com>