[Mailman-Users] Bounce Log file

nikos nikos at qbit.gr
Tue May 24 08:23:27 CEST 2005

Thank you Mark again.

I administrative some lists in an Linux RH8 with mailman-2.1.1-5 ver.
It seems to be problem with one of the lists with only 10 "users". The
most of them sudenly doesnot recieve mails from the list and they get a
bounce score (1 or 2). The rest normally get emails.
Is that strange? The list stop sending mails to scored users?

bounce_score_threshold is 5 and bounce_info_stale_after is 7

Thank you again