[Mailman-Users] Monitor qrunner

Jess Mooers jmooers at landmanninteractive.com
Wed May 25 01:28:13 CEST 2005

Hi list,

I am somewhat new to mailman, so please bear with me.  I currently have 5 lists running, all configured differently, and when it is working, I love mailman.

I have now encountered 3 situations where the qrunner stops or quits.  We don't know that the system is not running correctly until our clients let us know (VERY BAD).  I have one client in particular that I could loose if this happens again.

So here is my question:

	Is there a way to monitor qrunner to see if it is running?
	Is there a way to start it automatically if it is not?
I am running Mac OS 10.3 Server, on an XServe, 250GB HD, 3Gigs of ram.  Any help ASAP would be so greatly appreciated.

Jess Mooers
Landmann InterActive
1423 S. Park St., Madison, WI 53715
W 608-257-1558 F 608-257-8705