[Mailman-Users] Monitor qrunner

Jess Mooers jmooers at landmanninteractive.com
Wed May 25 01:28:13 CEST 2005

Hi list,

I am somewhat new to mailman, so please bear with me.  I currently have 5 lists running, all configured differently, and when it is working, I love mailman.

I have now encountered 3 situations where the qrunner stops or quits.  We don't know that the system is not running correctly until our clients let us know (VERY BAD).  I have one client in particular that I could loose if this happens again.

So here is my question:

	Is there a way to monitor qrunner to see if it is running?
	Is there a way to start it automatically if it is not?

I am running Mac OS 10.3 Server, on an XServe, 250GB HD, 3Gigs of ram.  Any help ASAP would be so greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Jess Mooers