[Mailman-Users] Editing the from address on mailman autoresponse

Gretchen Stanton gstanton at qrc.com
Sun May 29 19:06:44 CEST 2005

Thanks for your response.

It is quite possible that I am misunderstanding the intended functionality of
this feature.  I just need a reply sent to everyone who send to the list that
says we'll get back to them.  Currently when I send a message to the list, I
get the auto-response back from jobs2-bounces at aurora.qrc.com with the
appropriate response text I entered and the message is delivered to the list
subscribers.  Doesn't seem like anything bounced to me which is why I did not
think that the 'bounces' tag made sense.

I will give your code mods a careful try.