[Mailman-Users] change email_host in all lists

Jim Tittsler jwt at onjapan.net
Tue May 31 15:49:37 CEST 2005

On May 31, 2005, at 21:50, Meike Reichle wrote:
> [...]
> DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST = 'my new domain' however when doing config_list -i
> this_file -c I got the error "attribute "DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST" ignored".
>
> Does this attribut have a different name within the already created
> lists or is this just because I used the -c flag? I also tried
> email_host but with the same effect ("attribute "email_host"
> ignored").

I think the attribute you want is host_name.  (Look at the web
interface.  Most of the settings include links for "Details for..."
or "Edit ..." followed by the variable name involved.)

--
Jim Tittsler     http://www.OnJapan.net/      GPG: 0x01159DB6
Python Starship  http://Starship.Python.net/crew/jwt/