[Mailman-Users] Extra http: and mailman in URLs under admin

Michael Clark mclark at cdtmail.org
Tue May 31 15:05:11 CEST 2005

Yes, the problem was the DEFAULT_URL_HOST was set with the full URL,
not just the hostname. Running "bin/withlist -l -r fix_url listname"
fixed the problem. Thanks very much for the pointer on where to look
for the fix. Michael

--
Michael Clark, Webmaster
Center for Democracy and Technology

Join our Activist Network! Your participation can make a difference!
http://www.cdt.org/join/