[Mailman-Users] Formatting the Subject-field in other languages

Hannah Schroeter hannah at schlund.de
Wed Nov 2 23:44:43 CET 2005

Hi!

On Thu, Nov 03, 2005 at 06:34:38AM +0900, Tokio Kikuchi wrote:
>What is your problem?  Will you please describe it in more detail or
>show me some example?  And, what is your mailman version?

I have no specific problem with mailman. I just wanted to point out how
futile and possibly senseless it is to have mailman handle every subject
prefix which dumb "mail user agent" writers happen to invent, by giving
an example how they don't even agree on one prefix for *one* language
(German).

Mailman itself works very fine for me, just dumb "MUA"s make me annoyed
on and off.

>[...]

Kind regards,

Hannah.