[Mailman-Users] Mailman and multimaster redundancy

Ivan Fetch ifetch at du.edu
Fri Nov 4 17:04:33 CET 2005

Hello,

    Hmm - I believe I remember mailmanctl being irritated about it's own
locking when attempting to run a second instance of mailmanctl accessing
the same Mailman data.  You can force lock removal, and perhaps the second
instance would start, but I've never tried that (seemed like a bad idea).
Perhaps it's time to setup a test bed.

Thanks - Ivan.