[Mailman-Users] Can't run qrunner because of permissions problem

Eric Evans eje4 at cornell.edu
Thu Nov 17 18:09:02 CET 2005

Thanks for you response, Mark.  However, I've tried running mailmanctl both
as root and as mailman and it still fails with the permission denied error
on the pid file.  So now I'm wondering if there is some kind of
incompatibility between the new version of Mailman and Solaris 8?  We have
run Mailman 2.1.2 successfully on Solaris 8 before, but we recently
upgraded to 2.1.5.  If anybody has any further suggestions for things to
try, I'd appreciate hearing them.

Thanks,
Eric