[Mailman-Users] How to alias /lists/mylist to /lists/mailman/listinfo/mylist?

Matt England mengland at mengland.net
Mon Oct 3 18:44:48 CEST 2005

How can I change/add to the RedirectMatch alias structures in my httpd.conf
file excerpt below such that  a "/lists/mylist" URL path gets redirected to
"/lists/mailman/listinfo/mylist" while still supporting the "/lists"
redirect to "/lists/mailman/listinfo"?

I messed around with some grouping ( (.*) --> $1) RedirectMatch lines with
no success.

Thanks for any help
-Matt

     ##
     ## GNU Mailman stuff as per
     ## http://forum.qmailrocks.org/viewtopic.php?p=3274#3274
     ##

     <Directory /usr/local/mailman/cgi-bin/>
         Options ExecCGI
         AllowOverride None
         Order allow,deny
         Allow from all
     </Directory>

     <Directory /data/mailman/archives/public/>
         Options FollowSymLinks
         AllowOverride None
         Order allow,deny
         Allow from all
     </Directory>

     ScriptAlias /lists/mailman   /usr/local/mailman/cgi-bin
     Alias       /pipermail       /data/mailman/archives/public

     RedirectMatch
^/lists[/]*$         https://mydomain.com/lists/mailman/listinfo/
     RedirectMatch ^/lists/mailman[/]*$
https://mydomain.com/lists/mailman/listinfo/