[Mailman-Users] HTML messages showing an attachment icon in Outlook Express

Claire McLister mclister at zeesource.net
Mon Oct 3 23:54:25 CEST 2005

Hi,

  When we send an HTML message through Mailman it is showing an
attachment icon in Outlook Express even though there is no attachment
in the message. In Mac OS X Mail application there is no attachment
icon shown. Even in Outlook Express, when you open the message there is
no attachment shown.

  This issue has been raised on this list a couple of years ago, but I
did not see any response to those messages. Please let me know if you
know of a way of handling this problem.

  Thanks

Claire

  Claire McLister                        mclister at zeesource.net
  1684 Nightingale Avenue     Suite 201
  Sunnyvale, CA 94087            408-733-2737(fax)

                      http://www.zeesource.net