[Mailman-Users] Not Authorized

Dave Filchak dfilchak at sympatico.ca
Wed Oct 5 07:05:38 CEST 2005

OK ... sorry for the waste of bandwidth but I did figure it out. It
appears as though the rpm install did leave some remnants about that
were not working. The paths were wrong in the
/etc/httpd/conf.d/mailman.conf file for the ScriptAlias and the Alias
directives. Once I changed them to the proper location all was well.

Thanks

Dave