[Mailman-Users] qfiles/bounces

Doc Schneider maddoc at maddoc.net
Thu Oct 13 23:46:34 CEST 2005

Larry Rosenman wrote:
> On Oct 13, 2005, at 4:28 PM, Doc Schneider wrote:
>

>>Larry Rosenman wrote:

>>>they should(!) be being processed and deleted.  Are all the
>>>QRunner  processes running?

[snip]

>>Those are the ones running. I believe that is what should be
>>running, correct?

[snip]

> you are missing the bounce runner:

Well dang. Hmm... so delete all the ones in there then restart MM? I
seem to recall last time this server was restarted it shot a whole bunhc
of "this message has bounced" to all the list owners.

Probably had a bunch in the bounces and just killed it/overloaded the
qrunnerbounce processor? Or am I not thinking right?

Thanks,

-Doc