[Mailman-Users] Detailed logging of what Mailman is doing now

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Sat Oct 15 12:57:39 CEST 2005

At 11:38 AM +0400 2005-10-15, =?Windows-1251?B?yu7i4Ovl7eruIMji4O0=?= wrote:

>  Hi, im user/admin of Cpanel. Neither their forums nor my own magic
>  casting hasnt helped to bring my lists in order. So the question is
>  how to switch _very_ detailed logging on what Mailman is doing and
>  what are the states of current email sendings?

	There is no more detailed logging than what you are already getting.

	Unfortunately, it's not like you can define a "-debug" option to
the program, and have it generate copious amounts of output, as is
typical with some other programs.

	If you want more detailed logging than you're already getting,
you need to add it yourself.  Make sure you learn enough about
programming in Python that you don't break anything while you add
your debugging info.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755