[Mailman-Users] Migrating Lists to a new server

Dennis Putnam dennis.putnam at aimaudit.com
Tue Oct 18 13:42:47 CEST 2005

That was exactly what I was looking for. Thanks.

On Oct 17, 2005, at 2:34 PM, Carl Zwanzig wrote:

> In a flurry of recycled electrons, Dennis Putnam wrote:
>
>> Can someone point me to some documentation for migrating mailman
>> lists and archives to a new server? Thanks.
>>

>> Mailman FAQ: http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py
>>
> While the search engine appears to be out of service, the index isn't.
>

>> Searchable Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/mailman-users%
>> 40python.org/
>>

> Start with
> http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq03.004.htp
>
> z!

Dennis Putnam
Sr. IT Systems Administrator
AIM Systems, Inc.
11675 Rainwater Dr., Suite 200
Alpharetta, GA  30004
Phone: 678-240-4112
Main Phone: 678-297-0700
FAX: 678-297-2666 or 770-576-1000
The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is
strictly confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any
use, dissemination, distribution, or duplication of any part of this
e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete all
copies, including the attachments.