[Mailman-Users] Restart Mailman and IP help

ML aff at mlbox.com
Sat Oct 22 14:47:20 CEST 2005

Hi,

I paid to have Mailman installed on my DirectAdmin CentOS server a few
months ago, recently I had to change the server hostname and IP and Mailman
no longer sends out emails! (the people that originally installed Mailman
will fix the problem if I pay for a one hour support charge, but I believe
it is just a matter of updating to the new IP or hostname)

Also:
1) I can¹t find the mm_cfg.py file! Where should it be?
2) how exactly do I restart mailman, what directory must I be in?

Does anyone know where on Mailman or server I need to enter/change the new
IP or hostname?