[Mailman-Users] FW: Host not found

Daniel Cuschieri cuschieridaniel at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 25 08:33:31 CEST 2005

Hi guys!

My friend has a home server and I use web / mail server services from him.
He also uses mailman to provide mailing lists.

He created some mailing lists and they work fine for him.  I purchased 2
domains, and he created about 10 mailing lists for me.

The problem is that when I try to send an email on the mailing list, I
*always* get back the following error:

The original message was received at Tue, 25 Oct 2005 08:17:13 +0200 from
[x.x.x.x]

<mylistname at mydomain.org>

   ----- Transcript of session follows ----- 550 5.1.2
<mylistname at mydomain.org>... Host unknown (Name server: mail.mydomain.org.:
host not found)

Any ideas how it can be solved!?  He says that all the settings seem ok and
they are the same like the other mailing lists that work for him.

Thanks m8s!

DC