[Mailman-Users] Help!

Jared Rimer jrimer at tagline.cc
Fri Oct 28 23:15:50 CEST 2005

Change the length in KB a message is before posting in general to 0
for no limit.  If I remember the setting.

At 10:55 10/26/2005, you wrote:
>We use this software and continue to get the following error message
>(see below).  Is there anything that can be adjusted in order to
>send larger messages?  Also, we can not send messages with attached
>files.  What can we do to rectify this situation?
>Marlowe Futrell
>Your mail to 'NAPHAstaff' with the subject
>     FW: [Naphastaff] RE: San Filippo event
>Is being held until the list moderator can review it for approval.
>The reason it is being held:
>     Message body is too big: 50802 bytes with a limit of 40 KB
>Either the message will get posted to the list, or you will receive
>notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel
>this posting, please visit the following URL:
>  Outgoing mail is Virus Scanned byNorman Data
> Defense.        Inbound Spam reduced 98.2% byVircom Sieve.
>Mailman-Users mailing list
>Mailman-Users at python.org
>Searchable Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/mailman-users%40python.org/
>Security Policy:

Jared Rimer
Business website: http://www.superior-software.com/support
Personal Website: http://www.asmodean.net/jrimer
Music Education Network for the Visually Impaired  http://menvi.org a
service done through Superior Software level one
WBBY Internet Radio and All In Play team up.  Learn more
WBBY Internet Radio: www.wbby.us