[Mailman-Users] email from Mailman (cron)l

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Mon Oct 31 14:51:04 CET 2005

At 3:32 PM +0100 2005-10-31, antoine wrote:

>  But how to declare the "cron" job for "mailman" user ?

	That's going to be dependant on your OS.  I recommend you read
the documentation for your OS, consult their FAQs, post any remaining
questions to their mailing lists, etc....

	There's not likely to be much that we can do to help you, since
this matter is under the control of your OS, and not Mailman.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755