[Mailman-Users] Index page for mailman

Martin Hugo martin_hugo at fclass.hilliard.k12.oh.us
Thu Sep 1 21:08:00 CEST 2005

Hello,

As a new user to Linux and Mailman (using ver 2.1.5 w Apache 1.3.3 and
Debian Sarge w Exim4) I was pleased to be able to get it up and running
without too much list searching and head scratching.

I have a couple of questions though:  I would like to have a redirect page
send people to mydomain.com/mailman/listinfo if they inadvertently arrive
at mydomain.com/mailman/ but I can't figure out where to put that page on
the server (right now you get a forbidden error).  Second question: If I
want to change the look and feel to match my site, can I edit the html
files in /var/lib/mailman/templates/en so that all list pages look the
same (mainly school logos and table widths), or will that "break"
something elsewhere.

TIA

Martin T. Hugo
Network Administrator