[Mailman-Users] unknown user

Cogley, Rick rick.cogley at esolia.co.jp
Thu Sep 8 01:02:50 CEST 2005

I'm a beginner with Mailman, so I could be wrong, but I was getting this
sort of error until I confirmed my aliases were being created correctly.
I changed MTAs to Postfix and followed the directions in the Mailman manual
or readme, to make the aliases autocreate when you create a list via the
web.

Hope this serves as a hint.

Regards,
Rick Cogley