[Mailman-Users] mailman stopped working after upgrade

Daevid Vincent daevid at daevid.com
Mon Sep 12 22:51:56 CEST 2005

Thanks for the reply. I don't know why this would have broken/changed. I've
been running mailman, so this was really just an upgrade. Same user/groups,
lists, dirs, etc.

The only 'USE' flag I have availabe to me is +apache2
[ebuild   R   ] net-mail/mailman-2.1.5-r4  +apache2 5,611 kB

Furthermore, it appears that the .ebuild has those --with flags mentioned in
the FAQ.

# more /usr/portage/net-mail/mailman/mailman-2.1.5-r4.ebuild
src_compile() {
        econf \
                --prefix=${INSTALLDIR} \
                --with-mail-gid=${MAILGID} \