[Mailman-Users] List suddenly stops working

Tony Bibbs tony_bibbs at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 15 19:00:20 CEST 2005

Ok, I have two domains, example1.com and example2.com.

All lists I've created using example1.com seem to be
working fine.  I created a new list but changed the
domain for that list only to be example2.com.  Well,
the problem is that the new list works for a while and
then magically stops.  I delete the list, re-add it
and add the members to it and it works for a while and
dies again.

The maillog shows a similar pattern. I see the message
come in, I see the messages to the members go out and
when it stops I see the message come in and then
nothing.

Any idea on the problem or how to diagnose?

--Tony