[Mailman-Users] Hotmail Delivery Problems

Lloyd F. Tennison lists at viplist.us
Wed Sep 21 02:24:39 CEST 2005

In the last week, I have started having problems with Hotmail/MSN blocking
my server.  I have added no new lists, no new subscribers, in fact today I only
sent out about 15% of what a normal Tuesday does.  They say that they are
pushing the BondedSender.com program as a means of whitelisting and
blame and problems on Symantec's Brightmail.  Yet, I have had no spam
complaints, no SPAMCOP, no new lists, no new clients, etc.

Has anyone else here had the same problems?  It all started when they did a
software service upgrade last Wednesday night (They told me they did indeed
do a upgrade then.)

I just cannot afford $2750 to have Hotmail messages go through - and then
$20 each if there is a SPAMCOP complaint.

Thanks.

Lloyd F. Tennison
lloyd_tennison at whoever.com

No trees were harmed in the transmission of this message.
However, a rather large number of electrons were temporarily
inconvenienced.